It’s been a busy, but not so busy (if that makes sense) kinda month, this past month - so I will start backwards with the amazing weekend I had with MUA, Mercedes Small.
Snatched from my micro mag of an insta story, here is a natural smoky, inspired by Bella Hadid from one of her red carpet looks.
We are talking about the full experience though. As Mercedes is a great friend of mine, we of course caught up on life before, during and after (with Bubble Teas)!!! The entire thing, began with a coconut lip mask, Golden highlighter mixed with vitamin c, hyaluronic acid, aloe Vera beauty oil face mask. While that settled in, she began to work a away as she began with the eyes and built out from there. In between that we did a 24k gold and snail essence eye mask.
Yep I was thriving on Saturday night.
Well actually, I was thriving all day. Over the years, especially within these last two years, I’ve really managed to keep my acne at bay in a major way, save a few hormonal breakouts here and there. But, because I’ve not only been looking to curate my own content (you know, documenting what’s the haps), but in participating in photoshoots to portfolio work - my skin has to be the beezneez.
Featured here are products from:
- The Ordinary “buffet” and “Vitamin C”: applied directly after the astringent and layered in the order listed. Vitamin C is used as an eye cream as well.
- COSRX “ Galactomyces 95” Essence: seals in the vitamin c, locking in the moisture.
- Dear, Klairs “Rich Moist” serum: adds a nice surge of moisture back into the skin, making it soft and supple
- It Cosmetics “Confidence in a Cream”: brings it altogether
- Wander Beauty “Baggage Claim”: an extra step to remove the puffy eye and deep pockets. I usually do this at night two to three times a week and then move them to my smile lines.
Check out my before and after though, like can we say SKIN!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh. My winter pale is also settling in I see, lol so Mercedes added a nice flush of color back into the skin, which was so a nice boost! Checkout more of her work on Instagram @MASmakeupartistry
So yay! I hope all has been well with everyone.
I’ll be back in a bit because I have a to catch you all up on.